- Synchrotron X-ray data collection at the Advance Photon Source (APS) and data analysis
- Frozen crystal samples are shipped to NASTRX for X-ray data collection, integration and scaling.
- Processed data is posted in real time on a secure server.
- Resulting raw image files, final scaled data, frozen samples, and summary report will be shipped back to the client.
- Raw data images can be archived on a preferred digital media and at the request of the client, the images can be archived at NASTRX for a determined time.
- Structure determination
- RapidDetermination is broken into two types.
- Type 1 is the initial electron density identification and placement of ligand compounds. Results are posted in real time on a secure server
- Type 2 is the initial de novo determination phases from MAD/SAD or MIR/SIR X-ray diffraction data
- StructureComplete is the full and final refinement of a macromolecular molecule to the standards of publication quality.
- Structural Analysis
Structural Proteomic Informatics